Vintage Tennis is our new favorite sport. It's easy and cheap to get into. The rackets cost of all of three dollars at a thrift store and my super-fabulous vintage tennis outfit ran me another ten or so. We are very terrible tennis players but we get a workout chasing the tennis balls all over creation when we hit them out of the court.
The weather here has been gorgeous - in the mid 70's and sunny. I'm very thankful. We've done some hiking, a little biking, and of course a tennis match (I won one, JR won one).
Here are some of my favorite things:
- Screenwriter Robert Pirosh sums up my feelings about words.
- This home is one of my favorite house tours on Apartment Therapy - It captures what I'm trying to do with my own home.
- At some point I'm going to get 4 or 5 pewabic tiles to use around the house. This one that says "Life is worth living in Detroit" sums up my feelings exactly!
- I've transitioned from a linear planner to the Chronotebook and I've been loving it! It gets me thinking about my day in a different way and has lots of room for sketches, lists, and places to think.
- Here are 55 lovely ways to take care of yourself when you are busy.
- We love national parks, especially the ones close by. We visit them on a monthly basis and I've started collecting the National Park walking stick badges you can purchase at each park. I'm planning on shadowboxing them at some point.