abandoned front range farm : trying on silly shoes with friends
accidentally coordinated shoes : vintage mixer at the thrift store
beautiful tree on a night run : broken sidewalks in city park
Here's a few instagram photos from the past two weeks. If you want to follow me on instagram you can do that here.
- This sewn garland seems very simple to make especially if you have two sided scrapbooking paper sitting around.
- I love this blog's small apartment survival tips. Our apartment can hardly be called small but the advice she gives is no less relevant!
- We made coconut red lentil soup for dinner last night when we had friends over. This delicious soup went over with everyone very well.
- I love the sweaters and general styling of everything in this online shop from Japan.
- I have been watching Downton Abby again. Oh My Goodness, the clothes!