Priscilla got a new undergarment! She's wearing a tiny little bustle made out of scraps from my own 18th c. stays. I haven't ever made a set of these before, even for myself or another person, so it was a bit of a challenge to figure out how to construct these things and get the right shape just from photographs. I used the jupon tournure from this page to model Pricilla's set after. Priscilla just needs a petticoat and a dress and she's done...for now. I'd like to continue to make her little things because they go so quickly and are very rewarding.
Craft 21 was a big one - I finished illustrating and self published my fairy tale! I had 25 copies made so that I could give one to each of my students as a parting gift. This turned out to be a big undertaking, but I am so glad that I did it! I learned a lot from the experience and would definitely do it again!
I'm not sure if anyone is interested in reading it - but if you are let me know and I'll try to find a way for you to get your hands on it - please email me if you are and I'll try to figure it out! I'm guessing the cost for the book will be around three to five dollars. I don't need to make anything on it so it'll be cost + shipping, or as close to that as I can get.